
Friendship mean........
Friendship means a lot to me. It's the basis of any good relationship. We can define it as a harmonious realationship between two people. We can also call it mutual acceptance, respect and support.
A true friend is one who accepts us totally with all our limitations and weaknesses. He or she is happy for the good things in our life and supports us in bad times. Within a good friendship I feel totally free, as there is no need to pretend, because I know I am accepted as I am. During tough times it is to a friend that I turn,k because I know he/she will be ready with advice or whatever help I need. Some find that friends stand by them even when family fails. I think the proverb "a friend in need is a friend indeed", is very frue.
No comments:
Post a Comment