We all like to imagine ourselves richer than we actually are. Suppose I do a bit of day-dreaming, let no one ridicule me at my stupidity.
'Charity begins at home.' So the first thing that I would do if I were to win the first prize is to look after myself and my family. I would get rid of every suffering that makes life miserable and hard for us. We would move into a spacious house. I would buy all the lusuries of life, which would make life for my family easier.
I know education is the greatest need of my country. A portion of my money would be spent on education. I would help to lay the foundation of a well ordered society.
Another part of the prize would be spent on doing some real good for my country. I would invest it to build up business and industries. There upon I would multiply my wealth and be happy with satisfaction of contributing my share towards developing my country and uplifting the lives of its people.
I wish my day-dream would come true.
No comments:
Post a Comment